All the work we do will be based on facts.
We meet to discuss in detail and clarify areas such as:
- The nature of your business – what you offer, unique selling points, your competitors
- The profile of your potential clients
- The needs of your potential clients and specifically what they might be looking for on-line
- The goals you have for your business and your website, currently and in the future
- The work you have already carried out, and the results you achieved/ conclusions you drew
- The skills that you enjoy and can use for the project – writing, blogging, creating videos etc
- The tasks that you don’t enjoy or don’t feel able to achieve – writing, social and forums
- Any time frames and important deadlines
- The time that you can commit to the project
- Your budget and necessary return on investment (RoI)
There will be many other details that we will discover during our meeting.
I will then take this information and review the website to gain a further understanding of the current position, both looking at your website and those of your competitors and the market in general.
I will review work that will need to be undertaken, areas to focus on, ideas for campaigns, likely time-frames and costs.
From this information I will write a full report that will cover each area, explaining any issues found and why they are issues. Potential resolutions and the work that needs to be done. Outlining the campaigns and how they can be developed and executed within the business schedule.
I will also suggest the areas of work that, if you desire, can be carried out by yourself or a third party.
The report is normally completed within 10 to 14 days of our in-depth meeting.
We will then schedule a further meeting to review the report and discuss the proposed work and time-frames.
Finally I will prepare an estimate, based on the results of the report and the second meeting and give you a clearer indication of the costs of the project and the likely time-frame for completion.